SmartIQ is a sophisticated eForm and document generation platform, which can be operated independently or integrated with other systems to perform data capture, presentation, and delivery services.
Integration with SmartIQ is achieved in a variety of ways:
- Presenting eForms within other systems and websites.
- Live retrieval of data from third-party systems and data stores
- Generating singular or batch styled documentation from eForm and retrieved data
- Delivering data and documents to third-party databases and legacy systems.
- Delivering data and documents directly to recipients via email, SMS, etc.
- Generating documents system to system via a web service suite.
- Provide authentication by integrating with common or custom user management systems.
SmartIQ exposes a rich Web Service based API and allows a range of add-on extensibility through the .NET dependency injection. Common extensions are packaged with the SmartIQ platform, such as a REST data source extension and a Webhook extension. Where necessary extensions can be developed to suit more custom requirements.
SmartIQ components are represented with red squares in above diagram, covering user facing and internal modules:
- Offline Apps
- REST API
- SOAP API
- SmartIQ engine
- Document Outputs (Templates)
Updated over 1 year ago