Deployment Feature Availability
Available in on-premise deployments only.
The Save to Disk action allows users to save generated documents to a local or network location for later use.
The save to disk action will copy any generated files into a specific directory or folder.
There are two input attributes and one output attribute.
- Create Folder - Can be set to true or false. If the folder cannot be found when attempting to write the file a true setting will create a folder.
- Output Folder - The folder to write the generated document files to.
- Output Folder - The folder that the file(s) are written to, useful for passing into other actions.
The Infiniti Application Pool on the server must have permission to access this folder.
- Add the action to your project's finish page
- Modify the attributes and types as required
Updated over 1 year ago