What's New in Preview
We are excited to provide access to our Preview site where you can exclusively access and experience the new SmartIQ features. These are currently in the testing phase and are only available for a limited set of users.
Please get in touch with us at [email protected] to obtain access to our Preview site.
As a Preview user, you will be able to try out our new features before they are released to the wider public and where you can discover new ways to use the product as well as provide feedback to help shape its development.
We encourage you to explore our Preview site and provide feedback on your experience. Your insights and suggestions will help us to create the best possible product for you and our other users.
And while we do our best to ensure that our Preview features are stable and reliable, it is important to keep in mind that these features are still in development and may have some bugs or glitches. As such, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to fine-tune and improve these features.
Here are a few things you can expect to see in the upcoming SmartIQ Milestone Release on Sunday, April 23:
- Easily view uploaded pdf’s – and avoid local downloads – using an embedded PDF Viewer
- Improve accessibility and create a more engaging experience by using Video Player to display video content
- Pause projects and streamline the transition from old projects to new ones with a new Maintenance Page template
- Protect uploaded documentation by compressing and password-protecting files with Zip Action
- Get automatically notified when external signing events occur with external event notifications for OneSpan Sign®
As features are rolled out into the Preview environment the list below will grow. Thank you for being a part of our Preview community!
New features that are available on our Preview site:
20 March 2023
Administrators now have control marking a published project as 'under maintenance'
- Designers would continue to access the form to verify changes, connect dashboards etc
- Message and layout of page available as communication template
Control the size of images captured prior to upload and processing
- Reduce the resolution of images before they are passed to systems
- Assists in staying under email delivery and system size thresholds
12 March 2023
Ground up modernization of the Finish experience
- Default, instant feedback for end users
- Across the workflow, non-workflow and approval tasks
Enhanced Integration with OneSpan Sign
- External Event notification support
- Additional package security options including KBA, Challenge and SMS
Working with Documents and Images
- Zip Action to package up generated documents and attachments
- Changing the resolution of uploaded images to decrease their file size when captured directly from high resolution devices
Workflow enhancements directly from the field
- Reference support for Group based approval assignments
- Read only access to Tasks for your Groups
We hope you enjoy exploring these features and look forward to receiving your feedback.
Updated about 16 hours ago