An action will return a result as described below. If the result is a failure, an error message will be available in Manage on the Management screen. These result types can be referenced and used as conditions.
- Success – The action ran successfully without error.
- Fail – The action ran and returned an error.
- NotRun – If conditions set on the action prevented it from running, it will return this result.
Action results can be used to control logic in subsequent actions. For example, an email action can be configured to execute in the event of failure.
Records within the generation log will track progress once a user has opened a new form or workflow state. The record tracks:
- General metadata such as user, date started updated, etc.
- Whether the user exited the form unexpectedly, allowing recovery.
- The latitude and longitude of the user (where configured)
- The current user’s (or culmination of users where a workflow is involved) final response to each question within the form at the time the record was
Project Results depend on what is stored in generation logs. Such data will only be available as long as it is stored in the log. Generation logs can be demanding on storage. Where possible, the default of 365 should be reduced.
Management Console displays information or errors associated with generation logs, such as an error encountered when attempting to run an Action. These logs can be accessed from Manage > Management.
Click View for additional information.
Updated 3 months ago