Ensure that the SmartCOMM Data Model, Project and Resource have been configured in the SmartCOMM environment.
- Obtain a license for the SmartCOMM action and configure the default values for SmartCOMM in Manage > Settings > SmartCOMM.
- Base Uri (Required) – SmartCOMM Pure Cloud tenancy Uri. This will be of the form
- User Name (Required) – The username for the SmartCOMM account to be used.
View the Consumer Key and Secret values from the SmartCOMM account setup under Settings > Security > View API Keys. These are used to gain administrator access to the application, therefore, only share this information with the required users.
- Name – Specify a name
- OAuth1 Consumer Key (Required) – The public key needed to sign messages when accessing the cloud. Ensure the signature method is HMAC-SHA256.
- OAuth1 Consumer Secret (Required) – The private key needed to sign messages when accessing the cloud.
- SamlUrl – This is the Saml Authentication URL from the SmartCOMM instance. This is optional but highly recommended to be able to seamlessly use Single sign-on for the SmartCOMM integrations. If SAML is not enabled, the SmartCOMM logon page will appear every time SmartCOMM application page is opened from Produce.
- Appliance Uri – The optional Appliance Uri directs generation tasks to the appliance for processing. This will be of the form:
https://<yourserver domain>/smartcomms. As this is a system to system integration, ensure that the SmartIQ server trusts the SSL certificate that the appliance is serving. You can do this by ensuring the SSL certificate on the appliance is from a public Trusted Certificate Authority (CA).
- For multiple SmartCOMM accounts:
- Click the New Set button to configure additional SmartCOMM accounts. For example, Sandbox and Production.
- Click the Set as Default button to change the default set. If the previous Default was set in Design, SmartIQ will now use the new Default values.
- Click Save.
Updated 3 months ago