The Salesforce Connector exposes a number of connector settings which provide system-wide values to control behavior or context.
- Go to Manage > Settings > Salesforce Connector.
- Review and update the settings as required. The settings are described in the table below.
|User Name||The Salesforce.com username who will have sufficient rights to Query, Create and Update Objects in the chosen Salesforce instance.|
|Password||Password corresponding to the provided username|
|User Token (Security Token)||API User Token supplied by Salesforce which makes the Username given.|
|Authentication URL||The OAuth2 endpoint which the system will use the provided credentials (username etc.).|
|Consumer Key||The OAuth Id Consumer Key for the SmartIQ Application|
|Consumer Secret||Corresponding Consumer Secret for the Consumer Secret|
|Schema Cache Expiration||Data source's schema cache duration in seconds. By default, this is set to 60 seconds.|
|Debug Mode [true or false]||Debug Mode set to true will log each field mapping and tasks being performed by the Actions on execution. The messages will be found in the Manage > Management Log for a given generation/submission.|
- These Connector Settings, apart from "Schema Cache Expiration", only apply to the Actions, they do not apply to the configuration of a Data source.
- All of the settings are required to be filled for the Connector to operate.
- (Optional) For multiple accounts:
- Click the New Set button to create additional accounts. For example, Sandbox and Production.
- Click the Set as Default button to change the default connector set. If the previous Default was set in Design, SmartIQ will now use the new Default connector values.
- Click Save.
To reduce the chance of unexpected downtime, it’s advisable that the Salesforce username being used in the Connector Settings be set to Never Expire.
Updated 5 days ago