SmartIQ provides the ability to send documents generated by SmartIQ or attached to the SmartIQ form to an Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) Bucket, which is a container for objects stored in Amazon S3. You can store any number of objects in a bucket.
Make sure to have Amazon S3 configured in your Manage settings first.
- AWS Access Key – Specify a value to override the Connector Settings.
- AWS Access Secret – Specify a value to override the Connector Settings.
- Folder – Specify a folder name if you want the document to be uploaded to a sub folder within the bucket (for example, /SmartIQ/pdfs).
- Metadata – Specify object metadata as sets of name/value inputs. Spaces in the name will be replaced with a hyphen.
- Presigned URL time limit (hours) – Specify a time limit for a Presigned URL to generate an AWS Presigned URL that will only be valid for the time supplied. For example, valid for 6 hours, 24 hours, etc. For more information on Presigned URLs, refer to this page.
- S3 Bucket Name – Specify a value to override the Connector Settings.
- S3 Bucket Region Code – Specify a value to override the Connector Settings.
- File Key – The end of the file URL that can be used to look up object metadata in the AWS APIs.
- File URL – The URL of the first document uploaded to the bucket.
- Presigned File URL – The Presigned URL that will only be generated if a Presigned URL time limit (hours) input was specified.
Updated 5 days ago