- Open the SmartIQ Manage application and log in as an Administrator with Change settings permission.
- Configure the default values in Settings > OData.
|Name||Specify a name.|
|Service Root URL||The service root URL identifies the root of an OData service. The metadata can be found by appending $metadata to the service root URL.|
|Max Depth Complex Type||The amount of recursion within nested Complex Types. This number can be overwritten for a specific data connection within.|
The default value is 10.
|Max Depth Navigation Property||The amount of recursion within nested Navigation Properties.|
The default value is 3.
|Header Name, Header Value||Adds an additional header to the request when querying the OData service.|
|Debug||If enabled, will log schema discovery, query entities, and filters that can be found in Manage >Event Log.|
- (Optional) For multiple OData accounts:
- Click the New Set button to create additional accounts. For example, Sandbox and Production.
- Click the Set as Default button to change the default connector set. If the previous Default was set in Design, SmartIQ will now use the new Default connector values.
- Click Save.
Updated 5 days ago