Connector Settings are applied system-wide. For specific scenarios where it is required to use different credentials, specify the credential settings in Design or in the Data Connection configuration.
In a web browser, navigate to the SmartIQ Manage application and log in.
Go to Settings > SharePoint.
Review and update the settings as required. The settings are described in the table below.
- These connector settings are optional. However, if not set within the action an error may occur.
- Default User Agent is not configurable with the action attributes and must be configured on the settings page if used.
- Taxonomy Term Store Culture is also not configurable within the action attributes and must have a valid culture identifier if using managed metadata.
|Name||Name of the SharePoint site|
|Default Site URL||Enter the URL of the SharePoint site to use by default. This needs to be the site root which will be something like |
Note: Page or list urls are not correct for this value.
|Default Document Library||Enter the name of the Document Library to use by default for saving documents.|
|Default App Id||See Authentication for details on how to use this field|
|Default App Secret||See Authentication for details on how to use this field|
|Default Username||See Authentication for details on how to use this field|
|Default Password||See Authentication for details on how to use this field|
|Default Domain||Leave this blank|
|Default Version||Enter the version of Microsoft SharePoint that the default site URL refers to.|
Refer to SharePoint Versions for more information.
|Taxonomy Term Store Culture||If using Managed Metadata, enter the culture identifier for the Taxonomy Term Store to be used.|
|Create Missing Terms||If this is set to ‘true’ and when a Managed Metadata term is specified but does not yet exist, the system will create the term and populate it. This is not supported by Graph API|
|Default User Agent||If this value is not supplied, your SharePoint access may be throttled after a small number of requests. See this for information on generating an appropriate User Agent value for your server.|
|Default Request Timeout||In milliseconds. Increase this if you need have a slow server/connection or are getting timeout errors connecting to the SharePoint site.|
For multiple SharePoint accounts:
- Click the New Set button. For example, Sandbox and Production.
- Click the Set as Default button to change the default connector set. If the previous Default was set in Design, SmartIQ will now use the new Default connector values.
Click the Save button at the top of the page.
Updated 5 days ago